Friday, February 20, 2009

A great day with my Little Guy

Today was not looking so good early on-I had a massive headache this morning and couldn't bear the thought of completing my chores or my errands... it was difficult just to be there for my boy.  I was able to convince him to take an early nap and I got some rest at the same time.  By the time he was up, I was restored; and then we had all this wonderful daylight ahead of us that we don't normally get!  So after a quick lunch, we were off to the park to feed ducks, then the library to pick up new books, a viewing of a new DVD gave me the time to do those dreaded chores and errands, and then we wrapped up the evening with a wonderful cuddle watching Sesame Street Sleepytime Songs & Stories.  I adore those times when he chooses to be on my lap and he just lets me love him; I pray for those moments to stretch as long as they can, and am thankful to the Lord for blessing me with those times.

3 comments: