Thursday, February 12, 2009

I was tagged.



Christmas 2005, this is Murray our 12 year old puppy; we got him as a gift on our first wedding anniversary (traditionally this is a gift of paper-believe me, paper was involved!)  We used to tie this toy around his neck like a scarf and watch him go a little crazy trying to shake it off.  These are great for dogs who like to tug, very durable, we found it at Saturday market in Portland for $3.  It did meet it's destruction when our friends puppy Mojo came to visit-it did not withstand puppy teeth!  My BFF made a brand new one for Murray afterwards which I adored-she is such a wonderful person!
Now:
Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.

1. Pick the 6th Folder, then select the the 6th picture in that folder.

2. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.

3. Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

I'm such a new blogger that I only can tag 3-
Dee (who tagged me)
Beckie
Lee Ann

Looking forward to seeing your pics and stories!


1 comment:

  1. Oh fun!
    Was this your baby before your baby!

    Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete