Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Valentine Story


The cover of a little booklet my Dear Husband made.


First I got to sleep in,

Then when I woke up...

Time to go downstairs...
where he made me breakfast...
then we got our coats on...
went for a drive in the van...
headed South...
to one of my very FAVORITE places to shop!!!
Plus a gift card to spend on myself-woo hoo!!!
...and lunch at my favorite Mexican restaurant (in Salem, OR).
And whatever else his Valentine wanted....
Hubba Hubba!
I love him!!





2 comments:

  1. That's so cute! What a great day.

    I haven't seen a Shopko in forever. Didn't even know there was one in this neck of the woods.

    Happy shopping to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spoiled! :0)
    Glad you had such a great Valentine's Day!
    You deserve it!
    Never heard of Shopko.
    Tell me about it.

    ReplyDelete