Monday, March 16, 2009

Cute things with Daddy

So Hubby was just about to walk out the door to pick up a few items at Costco; "Say Bye to Daddy" I told Little Guy and he walks to the door and then picks up his shoes and asks to go in the car!  He's never done that before... of course Hubby couldn't resist... so my men left me alone to run errands.

While there Little Guy learned the wonder of the food demonstrators (apparently TOAST was a big hit) and then while looking through produce he named a lot of fruit and veggies for Hubby.  He became especially fond of  a pineapple... which he then told Hubby and anyone within earshot all about... "Pineapple starts with the letter P" and "Pineapple has spikes" and "Pineapple has leaves" and so on.  I credit it to his amazing memorization skills of this book we checked out from the library.

Then later on at home we were enjoying the very same pineapple for dessert when I asked, "So how do you like your pineapple?" and got the completely random answer...

"I got a haircut!"

He just cracks me up!

1 comment:

  1. so cute and funny! And what a memory!

    Oh, and the errands with daddy. To me there is nothing better. An hour ALONE....in my house.....just makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete